Wednesday 30 June 2010

Bricks!!!

I was talking to the builder today (after a mix up with their pay which is now sorted) and he told me: the bricks start tomorrow! Wooohooo :) The brickies are booked in and bricks will be delivered in the morning. He said they are waiting at the freight company as the ground was still a little bit soft today to deliever them. Sooo excited!

I'm going away for pretty much all of July on a family 4WD trip to Cape York! I'm leaving Tamworth on Friday and won't be back til the last week in July. Hubby can't come due to work so he is holding down the fort & keeping me updated on the build. I hope I don't miss too much :( (but then again, I hope I miss a lot as it means it's closer to moving in!! lol) So I'm unsure as to where I stand and what I want to be finished on my return. I guess I'll have to wait and see. A lot can happen in 3-ish weeks, expecially with the rate this build is going!
I'll be sure to post some brick pics before I go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment