Friday 4 June 2010

SLABBED!!!! :)







I called the builder last night and he said they would decide at 8:30 this morning, depending on the weather. I was going to be in at 9am anyway so DH went to check it out while i taught a few scripture lessons. When i was finished he picked me up and told me they were finishing just as he got there! They decided to start at 7am so he only saw the last truck finishing off. 

By the time we went back they had their little hover-craft thingy (lol) smoothing it off. It was setting quickly so i asked the guy to put the coins in for us near the garage. He didn't seem to mind and took me straight over there to put them in :)

Soo happy to finally have our little slab :)









Big cement truck spout thingy :)






Pouring the last bit in?













Finishing it off
Smoothing out the top
All finished! Our shiny new slab :D

2 comments:

  1. Woo-Hoo! How exciting. I was hoping it would happen for you! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Very excited hehe. I hope you can have the same at your place soon :). It's nice to actually see it as a slab rather than just a block of dirt (as it has been for so long. Now we will have something to SEE when we go there! :D

    ReplyDelete