Wednesday 2 June 2010

Rain, rain, go AWAY!!!!

Once again, the only news is that we have had rain all week, it is raining at the moment, and rain is predicted until the weekend :(

I ran into one of the builders in town on monday. He told me that they had rescheduled the slab pour for this friday. Seeing as it has been raining so much i highly doubt that it will go ahead. The only thing that has been done on site - they have stacked and resecured the foam waffles so they can't blow away. I hope we can have clear weather from next week so we can get into the build. We'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. How annoying. There is nothing worse than waiting on something you can't control. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that the rain holds off and they get it done on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruralife :) I'm hoping you will also get a start after all the hold ups. You will get there too but yes it can be frustrating!

    I rang the builder and he confirmed that it is booked and they will be deciding tomorrow morning depending on weather, fingers crossed we have a few rainless hours so they can get it in :)

    ReplyDelete