Thursday 3 June 2010

Slab pour tomorrow!!?!!


I went for another drive past the block today, just to see how muddy it was getting. I was VERY surprised to see that the formwork was done, the waffles were in and everything is ready for a slab pour! It looks like we will be getting our slab tomorrow after all : D
I assume it should be ok as long as we don't get heavy rain in the morning. I'll be ringing the builder tonight to confirm. If it is tomorrow we will both be there to watch, take photos and add our coins to the mix as DH happens to have the day off work : D
YAY, i can't believe it is happening after all this time. Wooohoooo!!!!
Some pics of the site:



All waffled & ready to go! :) Small square front and centre is the porch, to the right is single garage. We have plenty of room to add another (free standing) garage to the side of the house later on.






The laundry pipes are all sealed
















My pink glitter gumboots : D











Plenty of room for a garden, and views of Tamworth :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! How exciting :) Looking forward to seeing the pics. ps - love the gumboots! I have a pair with ladybirds all over them lol

    ReplyDelete